Friday, March 27, 2009

Master Status... Over Our Own Attitudes



I haven't posted here in awhile. Mostly, when I have had time, I have posted to my other blog, The Brick Street Bungalow. Spring is such a beautiful time in East Texas. Just incredible. With a hectic scurrying to finish preparations for the Historic Tyler on Tour (April 3-5 for any of you interested), I've been on a mission to mission mode. Not much time to consider things... but, definitely soaking up the beauty... Living The Good Life.

It is all about attitude. Half-full/Half-empty. Knowing this. Having it reconfirmed at every turn. Why do, on occasion, I let outside sources determine whether or not I am happy??? You would think at 52 I might be mastering that a bit more... And, I can tell you I have "come a long way, baby"... still, I would like to move to master status over my own attitude. I am at a masters age group in every other activity! I always rebound to half-full... but, I can fall off in a funk and take awhile getting back! What gives us solid focus on our own attitude? How do we not become distracted by outside sources?

2 comments:

  1. By always remembering that we have a choice. =)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering... and then choosing... how easy it is to forget. =)

    ReplyDelete